samedi 2 mai 2020

Japan 2nd Honey Moon -1

Well, well well. My dad and Mum in law spent half of the year roughly in the North of New Zealand. And we gently asked them or Ben asked them if they could come over in Queenstown at the end of January 2019 to baby-sit the kids while we were going on holidays... just by ourselves. Japan semmed the good plae to go. We love eating japanese. I love japanese fabrics. We didn't need more.
Except we had a pretty crap spring quite cold and suddenly my lovely hubby wanted to go to some other place warmer : we looked at vietnam, thailand, bali.... and ended up in Japan. Yeah !!
Via Australia. Logical of course. Our plan was to go skiing for a few days and then visit. However, something went wrong because of my walking shoes.... Not my fault but my walking shoes fault : 2 weeks prior our trip, I stumbled on to my laces and fell hard on my arms. I slightly broke the radius head... Then needed surgery.... So not so much skiing there. And more sightseeing... with some assistance of my hubby to put on and off jackets... My arm being still sore and limited in movement. Yes I did my rehab after my trip.... The trip was more important of course.
We arrived in Tokyo , but quickly left by train the following day for Hakuba via Nagano. For Ben to go skiing. Cross country skiing of course.












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire